1. There is a 30 lb beaver (sex unknown) nicknamed "The Big One" roaming around Thompson Lake
2. I almost made it to 20 before I found out what a rim job was-thank you Seth for the never-ending sexual info
3. Rose water is really good to wash your face with and it smells good too
4. Next time u think u hear a barking dog it could be a flying squirrel making the noise
5. A whole lot about bureaucracy.
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
what is your obsession w/ beaver's??
I used to know what a rim-job was but forgot when I graduated...blow job?? Well I remember what dirty sanchezes and golden showers are, thanks to soccer trips w/ the guy's team-from explaination not demonstration.
bureaucracy shmearaucracy
it's licking somebody's butthole.
OH YEAH!! That was rima's (one of my roommates) nickname!
such a random assortment, but yet very educational.
Post a Comment