Sunday, May 01, 2005

I didn't drink...I know

I didnt drink this weekend, not even one beer. I have decided I'm going to do all that is in my power not to get a bladder infection again for three months.

But i did see a movie, which would be my :cough: third time at the cdale movie theatre in the two years that i've gone here. once last year i went with mom, andy and i saw a movie once when we were dating, and fri i saw another with janell's friend keith.

and for the record, is that all that weird that i can go to a movie with a guy that i have no interest in dating? cuz i dont think it's weird but apparently everybody else does. anyway we saw hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy and i'd recommend it. i actually read the book in jr. high and thought the movie was much better. a good movie to see in the theatre too. hillary, i'd think u'd like it.

--damn is it ever going to warm up. i mean seriously the dorms dont have heat and it gets 30 degrees at nite and i only have two blankets still down here and i have the coldest blood in illinois. i just sneezed. it felt good.

4 comments:

Deb said...

you are so damn weird---- i love the sneeze comment. so you can survive in a cold room. i'm surprised you don't die when the temp turns below 50. good to know, good to know. now i have some ammo for next winter.

Deb said...

so i posted a comment, but it won't show up until i go to the post a comment page. thats weird. i don't want to write it again though.

Hillabean said...

hey,

yeah I wanted to see that one. I can't believe you've already watched it 3 times?! Oh I thought of another one, edward norton is hot.

Hillabean said...

oh, three times to that theater not to that movie. Gotcha, and no I don't think it is weird at all for you to go to a movie w/o considering it a date.